For most of us, teamwork is a part of everyday life. Whether it’s at home, in the community, or at work, we are often expected to be a functional part of a performing team. Having a strong team will benefit any organization and will lead to more successes than not.
Success is determined by a wide range of factors. When we are given a project or an assignment we are also usually given a metric to which we can gauge the success of it. Having a strong team will benefit any organization and will lead to more successes than not.
What makes up a good team? Well, that question is open to interpretation. In our workshop we will start with the first step in the team building process which is forming. We will discuss what makes up that stage and how each person in the team fits into the process.
Our Teamwork And Team Building workshop will encourage you to explore the different aspects of a team, as well as ways that you can become a top-notch team performer. You will be given the details and concepts of what makes up a team, and what factors into being a successful team and team member.
• Describe the concept of a team, and its factors for success
• Explain the four phases of the Tuckman team development model and define their characteristics
• List the three types of teams
• Describe actions to take as a leader – and as a follower for each of the four phases (Forming, Storming, Norming and Performing)
• Discuss the uses, benefits and disadvantages of various team-building activities
• Describe several team-building activities that you can use, and in what settings
• Follow strategies for setting and leading team meetings
• Detail problem-solving strategies using the Six Thinking Hats model — and one consensus-building approach to solving team problems
• List actions to do — and those to avoid — when encouraging teamwork
Register for our next Teamwork And Team Building Workshop in Orlando, FL on June 27, 2017 https://www.eventbrite.com/e/teamwork-team-building-workshop-tickets-34379398707
Darlene Hunter & Associates offer a unique service, One-on-One Personal Corporate Training. Visit http://www.darlenehunter.com/training to schedule your training and to get your very own personal corporate trainer.
Public workshops are also available in Orlando, FL, Philadelphia, PA and New York, NY. For a complete list of available soft skills training courses visit our website at http://www.darlenehunter.com/training
For inquiries contact Darlene Hunter & Associates, LLC at 609-636-2988 or info@DarleneHunter.com Take the time to invest in yourself!
Darlene has been in management and leadership for over 32 years, motivating, training and developing teams for various companies and organizations. She is now focused on changing the conversation and changing the culture of organizations through her Soft Skills Training Workshops.